Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beauty Find of the Week: Back to Wonderbar + Intro to Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum

Remember way back when I did my last Wonderbar post I said I was going to do an update to let you know if my skin maintained its spotless look? Welp, I stopped using Wonderbar, and slow but surely my skin reverted back to its hyperpigmented ways.  Now I won’t blame this all on not using Wonderbar because I’m sure adding distance running (I’m a ½ marathoner now) and not being able to wash my face right after long runs has A LOT to do with it.  Well I’m back on the Wonderbar regiment since mid-   May, and I have to say this time it’s taking even longer for my skin to clear up.  Per usual I go to the very responsive Wonderbar Facebook page and tell them the low down about me cheating on the brand and they suggested that this time around I add a Vitamin C Serum to the regiment.

Of course I have to do my research about Vitamin C Serum, and I found out the following:

1.       They are pretty pricey
2.       Protects against the sun
3.       Stimulates Collagen Production
4.       Protects against Free Radicals
5.       Reduces the appearance of discoloration ( hyperpigmentation)
6.       Reduces inflammation




I eventually decided on Mario Badescu’s Vitamin C Serum which while new has gotten rave reviews. I’m also familiar with the line, and I found the price point while an investment in comparison very reasonable prices. I’ll start using the product next week, so expect updates every Monday as I take you on another skin care journey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...