Friday, June 1, 2012

Nailed It: Golden Champagne

Since I started my nail polish line, Lacquery I have been really slacking on nail art and focusing on just wearing polishes by themselves. Of course that also means I don't do as many nail art post, but I managed to do one that brought both of my worlds together.



How to get the look:

1. Sheer Neutral Nail Polish ( I used "Candied Marshmallow by Lacquery)
2. Gold Glitter Polish ( I used "1st, 2nd, 3rd by Lacquery)
3. Gold Studs ( I purchased mine from Dollar Nail Art)
4. Make up Sponge

I first applied a base coat, then two coats of Candied Marshmallow, and applied the studs using a dotting tool ( but you can use a toothpick or orange stick). For the glitter I applied some of the glitter using the polish brush to the sponge and then on to the tips of my nails. The technique I used was similar to the one I used for the "Purple Rain" ombre nails I've done previously. The overall look was really simple took about 15 minutes to get a glam look. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...