Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shoptalk: SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone



I know most of you have heard of the PerriconeMD, made famous by dermatologist and all around skin guru Dr. Nicholas Perricone. Many may not have heard about his other line SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone. Some may say SUPER is  a diffusion line because it is far more economical than it's parent line,  but I just say it's amazing. Th SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone line well is super free ( no parabens, propylene glycol, mineral oil, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances), and super earth friendly ( packaging is 80% post consumer paper, Manufactured using recycled wood fiber from well-managed forests and Wind Power, and Printed in a carbon neutral facility.)




What also makes SUPER by Dr.  Nicholas Perricone great is it's a Bay Area based company headquartered right in San Francisco and the one and only brick and mortar shop is on 4th Street in Berkeley, CA! I even popped in and purchased a few items First Blush, a brighten serum which helps you skin have a bright healthy glow as well as evens out the skin tone. Night Recharge, which also brightens while you sleep and rids your skin of all the gunk that builds up during the day and increases moisture.  And finally I am a sucker for misting the skin so I purchased Detox Elixir, which also rids your skin of the the girt and grime of the day and helps you maintain a healthy glow. All these products do exactly what they say, I've noticed a marked change in my skins overall tone and how supple and hydrated it's been looking. With three purchases you get a complimentary After Glow Facial ( they also offer 4 more facials), which I went back to get a  a few weeks later and my skin looked fabulous afterward by the way. I even bought two more products on my facial visit one of which I'll be doing a whole entire post about, very soon. 

Pop in the the store to test out some of the products, schedule a facial, or make a purchase. Happy Shopping!

SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone
1833 4th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 809-4366

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...