Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shoptalk: Bay Area Style File on Copious

Ever loved some of the items I talk about on this blog, but didn't have the extra cash to purchase them. Well now you can shop my blog, or at least shop my closet.  Starting today I'll be selling some items from my closet (new to lightly worn), on a site called Copious.







Size 10 brand new shoes I selling!  Just a peek of what's in my store.


Copious is not surprisingly a wonderful SF Bay Area based company where you can basically consign your clothing. Unlike other sites, the clothing you sell doesn't have to be handmade by you, or be vintage it's literally consignment and since it's online you can reach a lot more shoppers. Another awesome note is it has a social networking feel so you can follow other cosigners, like a cosigners item etc. There are some real notable bloggers ( i.e. The Man Repeller, Nitrolicious) on the site who's closets you can also shop, but make sure you check mine out I have a few awesome pieces myself!

Check out the "SHOP" tab at the top of the page frequently for new items. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...