Thursday, April 5, 2012

Event Alert: Self Magazine's Workout in the Park 2012



Some of you may not know, but I'm a workout junkie (even thinking about getting a personal trainer certification), I ran my second half marathon two weeks ago, and I'm on my second week of Beachbody's (P90X people) Les Mill PUMP series. I try and not post a lot about workout gear even though I'm dying too, but every now and then there's a wonderful fitness related event.  That’s why I’m happy to bring your some amazing details about an event sponsored by SELF Magazine.  SELF Magazine’s Workout in the Park is back for a second year, and will feature the latest exercise trends from CRUNCH fitness, nutritional info, and yes even beauty and fashion consultations. Oh and ladies special eye candy Dolvett Quince from The Biggest Loser ( I know him from Vh1's "What Chilli Wants")  will be at the event!

WHO: SELF Magazine

WHAT: SELF Magazine’s Workout in the Park

WHERE: Little Marina Park (San Francisco)

WHEN: May 5, 2012 11:00am-3:00pm (Rain or Shine)

Tickets are on sale now at http://www.selfworkoutinthepark.com/ and are priced at $20, included with the purchase is a free subscription to Self Magazine! Even more of a bonus part of the profits from this even will be donated to Cancer and Careers and The Conservation Fund.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...