Friday, April 27, 2012

Donate to Breast Cancer Research

Hi All, On June 3rd 2012, I'll be running my 3rd 1/2 Marathon. This year I'd like to raise money for a cause that is really personal to me, and many families across the world Breast Cancer ( Mom, Aunt, and Best Friend's Mom are all survivors). My goal is with your help you will sponsor my run with a donation which will go directly to the Breast Cancer Fund. I'll be dedicating my run to my grandmother who passed away from this disease. No donation is too big or too small. Remember fighting breast cancer isn't just for the month of October it's year around! Click here to check out my donation page and find out more about The Breast Cancer Fund.


P.S. of course you know I'll be doing this run stylishly, before every run I buy a new outfit :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...