Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shoe Find of The Week: Sam Edelman Pixie Pump


I have been in the market for some new black “go out” heels for about 3 months now, and the rumor is that platform pumps are out. While I totally disagree with platforms being out ( they are too comfortable compared some their platform-less counterpart), I have found a pair of glamorous, and chic shoes with no platform.  The Sam Eldelman “Pixie” Pump is simply stunning.  The 4 inch pumps upper is made of statin and is adorned with black studs.  I have to say I must be a serious member of the platform cult, because in photos they look like a kitten heel, but I have seen these in person and they do give you the height you’ve come to expect from a heel.  I would highly suggest investing in a good pair of insoles to accompany theses, because after years of wearing platforms the balls of your feet may take a beating. 


photo credit: Nordstrom

They are a little pricey at $174.95, but a definite investment piece for a frugal fashionista that will add a bit of glam to any outfit.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...