Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Urban Outfitters in Emeryville

 Artist Rendition of what UO will look like once completed.

Yes, you read the title correctly, coming soon or should I say "soooooon" to Emeryville. I was at my day job when I stumbled across the glorious sign that announced the arrival of Urban Outfitters greatness.  The new location will be where the Borders bookstore ( I miss that place) use to be, literally right on the edge of the Public Market next to the newly erected Guitar Center. As you may have noticed from some of my post Urban Outfitters is by far my favorite shopping location as a matter of fact , I was just there this past Saturday and scored a pair of $110 jeans and a $30 gold men's style watch for just $20.

 Actual Location. Sorry for the blurry pick....I think my tears of joy messed the shot !

Enough about me, this new store is great for others who like to shop there as well. You can avoid the hustle and bustle of having to travel to San Francisco, and don't have to deal with the avoid the congestion of the Caldacott Tunnel when trying to get to the Walnut Creek store. I'll keep you posted on when the store is officially open (as I will be stalking it daily)!

UPDATE:  I reached out to UO's corporate offices, and the store is opening this summer, June to be exact!  If you'd like to work at this location jobs are now being posted, check out www.urbanoutfitters.com/work 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

open is thursday june 7th

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...