Monday, January 9, 2012

Nailed It: Drinks on Me!




I was on a great site called Swatch and Learn and I stumbled upon  a great New Years Eve themed martini look. The look on her site was done with a glitter base which was fitting for that particular night but I decided to go a different direction.




I've had this new red sitting around for about a month and thought it would be the perfect canvas for my martini glasses. I also thought the design would be perfect for me since, dirty martinis are my second favorite drink. This look, appears much more complicated than it really is all you need is nail art polish which you can get from any drug store, green polish, and a toothpick ( if you don't have a dotting tool). If you need more than direction that what's on Swatch and Learn I've done a video tutorial to help you out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...