Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Style File Find of The Week: Silence and Noise Shag Cardigan



This adorable wool blend shag number is on the top of my list of must haves. The Silence and Noise Shag Cardigan is actually one of many carpet style jackets I'm in love with this season. It's in line with many of the mod trends that are cropping up from everywhere. However the comfort of this cardigan is more than just a trend, who doesn't love being wrapped in plush fabrics during the colder months? The 4-button  Urban Outfitters exclusive is about 26 inches long from shoulder to hem and made of wool, nylon, and acrylic. I do have to be honest, I feel like $99 dollars is a little pricey as I've seen actual shag jackets for that same price. I'm definitely going to get this, I'm just going to make sure it's on sale first. HAPPY SHOPPING!

Yes, I absolutely love it in blue as well and I don't care how much like a Sesame Street Character it will make me look. "C is for COOKIE!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...