Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Splurge vs. Steal: Sears

I have never kept it a secret from my readers or anyone else that I am a bargain fashionista. Let's face it there are few things more exciting that finding a chic, fashionable, fun, quality clothing at a discounted price. I'm shocked to think all those years ago when my grandparents use to take me on almost weekly trips to Sears that I would once again find my way back to that store again. This time I wasn't shopping in the boys department for pants that would fit my long legs ( boy do I wish my legs were still that long), I now get to shop great fashion minded diffusion lines like UK Style by French Connection, Apostrophe, and the stores newest line Kardashian Kollection. One item that is very popular this season, and is also a timeless look is the cape, and there are many to choose from, but most are extremely pricey so with the help of Sears I'll show you how to get the look for less.

Can you tell which one is the splurge and which one is the steal?

Hint: One is from Sear's UK Style by French Connection ($63.99), the other is carried at a top department store and popular online boutique ($435).


Be sure to place your guesses in the comments section I promise to tell you which is which on Dec 20th.



No monetary compensation was provided by Sears of Glam Media for this post. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sears.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...