Here's how to get the look:
- Apply your base coat as normal and allow to dry
- Apply one coat of a polish of your choice
- Choose two polishes, and apply one coat of one to your entire nail and allow to dry. This is a very important step your nail polish must be completely dry. You may even want to do this the night before
- Place reinforcement labels ( you can get these anywhere Target, Walmart, Officemax, Staples etc) near the cuticle of your nails, the lower the placement the smaller your half moon. If it is up too high it will look like a french manicure.
- Apply the second color above the reinforcement label (sorry I didn't get a picture of this), it's okay if you get nail polish on the label itself. Depending on how dark the color is you can use one of two coats
- Allow second color to dry and finish with top coat