Friday, December 30, 2011

Cover Shots: Carey Mulligan on W



I don’t subscribe to W yet, but one of my best friends gave me the January 2012 issue and I not only love the content of the magazine but the cover. I’ve always liked the cover girl Carey Mulligan she’s been excellent in all the movies I’ve seen her in. Carey’s one of those people you see and think great actress, she’ll be an award winner soon. What you don’t think is sex symbol, but with this W magazine cover the tides may be shifting. While she is in a bra, there is something innocent, and not overtly sexy about it which still allows those who admire Carey for her acting to still take her seriously. By no means did this shot make her look like a “sell out” to the sex crazed, Hollywood, “It Girl” phenomenon, it just showed some of us that she is more than just an actress, that she is also a pretty face and there isn’t anything wrong with that.  Let us not forget how amazing the hair and make up is (pure beauty shot), and whoever got a hold of those eyebrows is a genius!


If you haven’t seen any of the Carey’s work I highly suggest 2010’s “Never Let Me Go”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...