Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winter Wishlist Wonderland: Need Supply




Ah, the wishlist not as impersonal as the gift card, but not as "it's the gift that counts" as not letting anyone know what you want and letting them pick a gift themselves. If seems as the popularity of the wishlist grows, the offense that some take to them has lessened. I find more and more people creating them, and more people requesting them before they do any shopping. So I thought it would be fitting that I bring back my Winter Wishlist Wonderland post that I originally started in 2009. First up is Need Supply  a wonderful online store which blends edge, comfort and necessity perfectly.






























Salt and Pepper Jacket - $48.00




























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...