Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall 2011 Cosmetics Trend Show: butter London (Part 2)




I know I started off the week with butter London, but I can't think of a better way to end it either. After all of the presentations at the Trend Show, one floor of Nordstrom is turned into a beauty and skincare paradise. Various live demos are going on, make up consultations and applications and this year Nonie Creme founder of butter London was there to give some tips about the brand as well as give color consultations. I even had the great honor, of getting my nails polished by here FAINTS!


What you may not know and I found out was that to get the optimal butter London look, like what you may see on some runways you must use butter London's Flawless Basecoat and P.D. Quick Top Coat. Nonie says the lacquers don't play well with others" and often you will find yourself with bubbles, streaking, and premature chipping. I took that advice and purchased the Tops and Tails' kit which feature both the Flawless Basecoat and P.D Quick Top Coat. But before I had a chance to purchase Nonie herself polished my nails, using "All Hail the Queen" ( not shown), and Wallis the color which was used on this seasons Betsey Johnson Runway. Enjoy....and envy! :)





So happy she remembered the blog from our interview in 2009, and noticed my haircut LOVE IT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...