Thursday, October 27, 2011

BASF Beauty Week: Fall 2011 Cosmetics Trend Show- Clinque

Clinque is a staple department store brand, that's by passed the frills of some of the newer brands. Sometimes sticking with what people are familiar with is the best thing a brand can do, the Clinque artist still wear the recognizable white lab coat with the silver "C" brooch. Clinque is also a brand that's close to my heart, the first cosmetic item I ever bought in the department store was from them. While they've added color lines the foundation of the brand is skincare and new and very popular item is "Even Better" Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.


Even Better is one of the top items I've added to my beauty list because dark spot are my skins trouble area, and it seems like no matter what product I've used I can't keep them at bay. Even Better is comparable to the harsher medical brands which can leave your skin dry and flaky. Clinque also has made this product so that it's appropriate for all skin tones, and address not only dark spots from acne but also age spots. I'll let Jennifer from Clinque tell you more about it, hope you enjoy the video!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...