Monday, October 24, 2011

BASF Beauty Week: Fall 2011 Cosmetics Trend Show- butter London

I'll start off this second edition of BASF beauty week with a brand many of you who read my blog know well, butter London. My butter London experience actually started before the Trend Show, I was going up the escalator when I was a women with a great hair cut and wonderful salt and pepper color hair. I had to give her a compliment, and we began discussing hair color. It was only right after we stopped talking that I realized I was face to face with butter London founder Nonie Creme. I reintroduced myself, and she let me know that she remembered my blog, she was also kind enough to give me a free lacquer.




Nonie Creme giving personal color consultations


Enough about my super fan experience, there will be more about that in another post. butter London is a new brand to Nordstrom, but not necessarily a new brand to those of use in attendance. Every person there was just excited as I was to see what butter London would be bringing to Nordstrom, and San Francisco. We weren't disappointed, there was a focus on bringing the luxury from the New York, Paris, and London runways to your home via butter London lacquer on your nails. Of course there were some great sets, like the Tops and Tails' Nail set which is the foundation to all butter London lacquers. And to top all of it off there was a gift with purchase, each person received a full sized lacquer in "Knees Up" a frosty, shimmery red which will be perfect for the holidays.


I was able to catch the full presentation from butter London so that you can experience a piece of the trend show at home!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...