Monday, September 5, 2011

Current Obsession: Heeled Loafers

Unmixed by Nine West, $109



I'm far from a person who follows trends and I would never be conceited enough to say I set them. Occasionally ( very rarely) I fall victim to the dreaded trend zone. This fall has me entering that zone and even obsessing about the heeled (platform) loafer trend. What's great about this trend is that it's one that is being seen on runways in Europe and the U.S. as well as a trend you are seeing at stores you know and trust. The availability and the price range is inclusive and  which tends to encourage taking a risk on a trend. While it may be trendy, clearly the loafer is classic, which make heeled loafer something you could wear to work or a night on the town.

What do you think about this trend?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...