Thursday, August 18, 2011

B.A. Style Steal of the Day: SpexClub on Reserve




I know I’ve said more than my fair share about Spex Club, the awesome online store for everything from sunglasses, to Rx lenses. Well, hold on to your seats Spex Club has teamed up with Reserve an awesome deal site from the Refinery29 brand. The site is easy to use like Gilt City, LivingSocial, and one of my new favorite’s bloomspot, but Reserve is unique as it tends to cater to the fashionista and beauty maven set. Now to the deal, normally you can get a pair of Rx lenses and frames from SpexClub for $88 dollars (which also includes shipping and handling); well with the Reserve deal you can now get two pair of Rx lenses and frames for 88 bucks. *insert pause and faint here for dramatic effect*. As a daily spectacle wearer I am salivating at the fact that I can add two pair of glasses to my extensive arsenal of sight enhancers. Not visually impaired, well don’t worry there’s also a two for one deal on sunglasses. Move fast, the deal ends in 6 days from now and you don’t want to miss out.




Not yet a member of Reserve don't fret click here to become a member

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...