Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Accessory Find of the Week: Wooden Woven Menswear Watch



Menswear inspired women’s clothing in some form is always in fashion, but the big trend which is becoming more of a staple in is menswear style watches for women. I for one love the bulk and the grandiose look, with a large statement piece like a menswear watch sometimes other jewelry isn't even necessary. I've fully adopted this trend, with my favorite Michael Kors watch, and can't wait to get more. I also love how the trend has evolved from the classic stainless steel, to gold, rose gold, and any combination of the three. So when I was browsing the Urban Outfitters site, as I do so frequently I couldn’t do anything but smile when I came across the Wooden Woven Menswear Watch . This little gift from nature is a fun and playful twist on a timepiece. It’s also priced at 49 dollars which makes it a steal for those of use who already enjoy a bolder watch and a reasonable investment for those who are trying it out for the first time. This wooden gem, is sure to find a great home in my watch collection, Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...