Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shoptalk: Daughters of Simone

Okay full disclosure, I am not I repeat not a girlie girl! I was never one to dream about my wedding day, and I don’t even have a burning desire to ever be married, however when I was approached by Christy Baird one half of Daughters of Simone, I fell in love with their dresses, their wedding dresses. Each piece in the Daughters of Simone Etsy store is a vintage item selected by and reimaged by Christy Baird and Brittany K. Castanos. Daughters of Simone started as a dream, then turned into a project and now into a full on business which is run out of San Francisco.

My favorite items, the Lola Gown


What I love about them is the fact that the gowns and dresses are appealing to someone like me, someone who may not wear the an item as a wedding dress, especially the pieces in their collection with shorter hemlines. Daughters of Simone also has some extraordinarily beautiful accessories, the vintage inspired belts are my personal favorites which I can see mixed with everyday wears.


I feel as if I need the Iris Belt. BEAUTIFUL!


I would take one of the gorgeous white belts and wear it with some high waisted denim jeans with a white blouse, t- shirt or tank. And don’t get me wrong brides to be, these dresses are completely stunning enough for your big day, especially if you’re looking for a romantic, inspiring, one of a kind, and may I say extremely reasonable wedding dress, Daughters of Simone is for you as well. I can’t wait to see more from Christy and Brittany, and for their business for flourish!



In love with social media? You can also see more from Daughters of Simone on their facebook page!

1 comment:

Forever Boho said...

I love their store, everything is simply amazing. And I'm having a Giveaway on my blog from them. You can win a beautiful garter. Please stop by.. and good luck!!

Peace & Love
www.foreverboho.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...