Friday, April 8, 2011

Beauty Find of the Week: Jean Queen





photo credit: Lipstick Queen


If you’re a frequent reader of my blog then you know that I’m a fan of Lipstick Queen. The reason that I love Lipstick Queen so much is becazuse the range of shades that are complementary to all skin tones, and the colors are made for women who love very opaque hues, and women who prefer a softer look. So, I’m not really sure why I was so hesitant in purchasing one of Lipstick Queen’s newest colors Jean Queen. Maybe it’s because Jean Queen is a pink, and as a brown skinned lady it’s very difficult to find a tone of pink that isn't garish, or reversely something so translucent it looks as if you’re wearing nothing. As with most of Lipstick Queen’s selections Jean Queen comes in a Lipstick Formulation (this one is a sheer lipstick), and a Lip gloss formulation. I decided to try the lip gloss, which is as expected, thick and luxurious but non-sticky and moisturizing. The pink was designed to offset the blue in denim, which by the way brightens your face. I believe that this universally flattering pink can be worn not only with denim but everything; it’s quick, easy, and no fuss. I’m very impressed, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be trying the lipstick next so that I create a more opaque shade. You can find Jean Queen at Lipstick Queen’s online store, QVC online or locally at Barney’s in San Francisco. Happy Shopping!

Sorry I'm so bad at swatching

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...