Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BA Style Steal of the Day: Solemates Nail Spa + LivingSocial

photo credit: Yelp


This Style File Steal of the Day is literally a one day deal via LivingSocial. This deal is actually causing me to cheat on my regular nail salon, because I cannot beat $20 for a Manicure/Pedicure at Solemates Nail Spa in Berkeley. Of course before I made this purchase I did some quick reconnaissance on Yelp, and this place not only got really great reviews, it’s located in a fun neighborhood (upper Shattuck area) in Berkeley which is home to great food, and some very cute boutiques. 20 dollars will get you a Fresh Start Manicure and Fresh Start Pedicure which are normally $42, the descriptions of both read as your standard mani/pedi but even so it’s a great deal. Another plus is unlike some other nail shops; they do walk-ins as well as appointments, which I highly suggest there were over 450 LivingSocial coupons sold when I was making my purchase. I’ll be sure to update you on my experience next week.


Not a LivingSocial member? Well here is my personal invite to this deal:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...