Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shoptalk: My own MyNines.com Boutique

Hey there loyal readers and avid shoppers, I have some wonderful news that I’ve been keeping from you. Over a month ago I was approached by MyNines.com to curate my very own boutique through there site, of course I was honored at the chance to be among the first of a few blogs/websites offered the chance to do so, and agreed. I’ve been honing my merchandising skills ( I select from MyNines.com sample sale collection) and I think I’ve gotten pretty good at it and so I wanted to share it with you. What is MyNines.com, you’re asking? Well MyNines.com is a one stop shop for all your sample sale sites, so you no longer have to sign up for 5 (or more) different sites and receive emails from multiple companies. All you do is sign up for the free MyNines.com service and you get one email with sales from multiple sites in one place. The other bonus about MyNines.com is they actually only offer clothing, and beauty items that are 40-90% off so they are into deep discounts. Now you can see why I was so open to working with MyNines due to how easy it is to shop there, and now with the boutique option it’s even easier to shop your favorite bloggers top finds!

So please feel free to take a look around my boutique!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...