Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shoe Find of the Week: Ankle Cowboy Bootie


Well hello there Ankle cowboy booties you are a delight to my senses. I have to say while I love them, I’m a little shocked they are from the GAP. Don’t get me wrong I love the Gaps ever present ballet flat, and the diffusion collection with Pierre Hardy but to be honest other than that I never seen a great shoes from them that is until now. The ankle cowboy bootie is perfect for Spring especially in the wet Bay Area weather, and will transition throughout the Summer, Fall, and Winter seasons. This is the type of item I like timeless, classic, and looks even better after it’s worn a few times ( once these get “distressed “ they will be perfection.). They are currently priced at $89.95 and for the quality, the price is great, but as we all know the GAP is famous for some really great deeply discounted items, so I’m going to wait these booties out until 39 bucks or so!

photo cred: GAP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...