Monday, March 7, 2011

Event Alert: Workout in the Park + Gilt City San Francisco

I know my blog is geared towards Fashion and Beauty, but you’ve seen a few post from me before about workout wear, and hopefully that told you that being beautiful from the inside out is important to me. You also know that I’m a fan of Gilt Groupe; I’ve literally been on the bandwagon since year one. That’s why I’m happy to bring your some amazing details about an event offered by Gilt City San Francisco and SELF Magazine.

WHO: SELF Magazine

WHAT: SELF Magazine’s Workout in the Park (hosted by the Biggest Loser’s Allison Sweeney)

WHERE: Little Marina Park (San Francisco)

WHEN: April 30, 2011 11:00am-3:00pm (Rain or Shine)

Gilt City SF and Self Magazine Collaboration: Starting March 8th Gilt City San Francisco Members can purchase tickets to this event for $20 and get two bonuses not offered to non Gilt City San Francisco Members: a year subscription to SELF Magazine, and a 1 week pass to CRUNCH Gym



Gilt City is Gilt Groupe’s version of Groupon, but features Gilt Groupe style items which tend to be geared towards luxury, at a frugal price point.

Don’t have Gilt City San Francisco yet, please accept my invite to the program here.
photo from last years Workout in the Park

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...