Friday, March 25, 2011

Beauty Find of the Week: Damone Roberts Brow Gain


I am always scared to try beauty products outside of the basic lipstick, gloss, eye shadow, and mascara, but because of the wonderful reviews that Brow Gain got so I decided I had to try. Why I need a product that will help your eye brows grow your asking? Well, without totally blasting the place on this blog my brows were butchered after growing them out for about 3 months, if you want more details check out my Yelp Review. After about a week and a half of looking at skimpy brows, and general frustration I ordered Brow Gain which claims to give you fuller brows in about 6 to 8 weeks. I was eager to try it, because it had gotten great reviews and it's from Oprah.com beauty contributor, TLC's 10 Year Younger Glam Squad Member, the Bay Area's own, Damone Roberts (aka The Eyebrow King). Damone Roberts brow styling is know worldwide, he has salons in major metropolitan areas (not the Bay Area though, weird), and I've even had the pleasure of meeting him at his famed Beverly Hills location where my friends extremely unruly brows were turned into perfection. He was extremely nice to us, maybe because we were fellow Oakland natives? Either way I was always eager to try something from his product line, even though I've own his limited edition OPI nail polish, it's eyebrows that he's known for. Applying brow gain is simple just use the sponge applicator to place the serum around the clean brow area once or twice a day and you should see results in 6 to 8 weeks. So I'll see you in 6 to 8 weeks and let you know my results, hopefully the update will be accompanied by a picture of full, beautiful brows.


My brows before using brow gain. ( excuse the picture I just woke up :) )

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I am very eager to see the results... I have a issue with the tail on my left brow so I hope this works because I will be first in lline to buy!!

Michelle Lee said...

can't wait for the results too :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...