Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Style File Find of the Week: Cream Flower Trim One Sleeve Dress by Rare

Has anyone ever asked you one of two questions, what’s your favorite clothing era or if you could live at any time what would it be? My answer has always been the late 60’s or any time in the 70’s; it’s just something about that time, the revolution, the change, the music, and of course the fashion. The late 60’s and 70’s in particular has always lingered into fashion in some way shape or form, these past few seasons it’s shown up in the rebirth of platform shoes, and more recently (and my personal favorite) high waist flare jeans. So it’s fitting that I’ve fallen in love with TopShop’s Cream Flower Trim One Sleeve Dress from Rare one of it’s Studio Brands. This dress for obvious reasons screams flower child, the one sleeve gives the dress an updated feel, and the ethereal cream color just tops off its beauty. My only issue is I rarely wear dresses, and when I do they tend to be simple, chic, and often structural, not to mention the baby doll silhouette has been deemed out of style by the fashion elite. Also if you’ve been reading my blog for a while I tend to buy clothes that are timeless, or can be worn again in a different way, with this dress I’m not sure if I could do that. Even though I’m on the fence of if I should get it or not I still had to pick it as my find of the week, I’ll be sure to update you on if I order it or not!


photo cred: Topshop

1 comment:

Mikele said...

Ha! This has been saved in my cart for a few weeks.. http://us.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1422191 :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...