Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spotted: Lindsay Lohan in Kimberly Ortiz

I know I’m not the only fashionista wondering about the dress Lindsay Lohan wore yesterday on her way to court of all places. Being the fashion sleuth that I am, I the internet to find out who made the COKE white stunner she wore, and may I add she looked amazing in it. When I managed to find the Glavis Dress by Kimberly Ortiz I could only find the black version at Bloomingdale’s and Shopbop, which was completely sold out. I also visited Kimberly Ortiz site on the search for the textured cotton, body con dress, but I was out of luck. I also came to find out that the gorgeous dress was from Kimberly Ortiz’s Fall 2010 collection, which is probably why it’s no where to be found. What I did however find was a amazing designer that I hadn’t heard of as well as a few amazing pieces some of which are on sale!
photo cred: Net A Porter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...