Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wonderbar Wednesday: Week 6

Left Side After 6 weeks


I’m almost sad to that this will be my last weekly Wonderbar post. That’s not to say that I won’t drop an occasional update about the product every now and again. For those of you that have been keeping up with my skincare journey you know it started off slow with severe dryness and odd breakouts during the “healing crisis”, followed by what I think was worse than the healing crisis a couple weeks where nothing at all happened. I’ve actually just started seeing the results I hoped for, with a reduction of hyper-pigmentation, as well as a serious reduction in breakouts. I do get a single bump here or there, but it is gone within a day and doesn’t leave the dark spots it use to. Overall I’m happy with Wonderbar and I plan on continuing to use it. I haven't been alone on this journey, I've been asking questions and reading other post, but the most help has come from talking to Tiffany from Wonderbar ( who is the their Facebook Guru) she let me know that I’m just beginning to see the positive results from the bar, and that after 3 months I’ll see a dramatic difference, and 6 months “You’ll think you’ve seen it all, you’ll notice firmer, thicker skin” I look forward to all of this!







Right Side After 6 Weeks



Pros:
-Reduces the amounts of breakouts
-Reduces the time it takes for breakouts to subside
-Excellent Customer Service/Support
-Bar last a long time ( much longer than it looks)
-Reduces Hyper-Pigmentation

Cons:
-The “Healing Crisis” which includes breakouts, dryness (also can last a long time)
-Costly 25gm - $40, 80gm- $105, 4-n-1 Set $140
-No compatible with some moisturizers ( leads to trial and error, breakouts, and spending more money)


Chin After 6 Weeks


Haven’t been reading about my skincare journey via Wonderbar....shame on you, here is the links so that you can catch up:

http://bayareastylefile.blogspot.com/2010/10/beauty-find-of-week-wonderbar.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...