Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shoe Find of the Week: Suede Block Heel Pumps


Simple, chic and only 48 bucks the Kimchi Blue Suede Block Heel Pumps are a must for my post holiday shopping. Yes I said post holiday, because that’s when all the real sales happen. While I’m drooling over every color I think I’ll get the black because no women can have too many pair of black shoes (that’s a fact). I’m also really inspired by the coral, and teal colors which will transition well into the warmer months, and add a pop of color to any neutral outfit. The brown ones are also cute, but I have a difficult time with shoes in the brown shoes they typically sit in my closet and collect dust until I take them to Maribel (one of my favorite places in Oakland) for consignment, or give them to a friend. The heels are made of a suede upper, with a rubber sole and boast at leg lengthening but manageable 3.5 inch thick heel.

photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...