Thursday, December 30, 2010

BA Style Steal of the Day: Sparkle & Fade Wool Peacoat


I don’t know about you, but every year I typically buy a great winter coat during the season so I can get a great deal. In years past I’ve managed not to spend over 70 dollars for a new coat, and I retire my old jacket to the goodwill/someone I see on the street in need. This year there is no deal better than the Sparkle & Fade Wool Peacoat which is a mere $19.99. While this jacket isn’t full length and may not keep your lower half protected from these California rainy days, it is very warm (fully lined), and is excellent for layering. I purchased the black version yet I’m obsessing over the beautiful butternut color (pictured), there is something about it that just catches the eye and at this amazing price I may just get it! Even better if you’re near an Urban Outfitters store they’re having a 50% off everything that’s already on sale making this jacket only $9.99.

For more information on donating last season winter coat check out One Warm Coat.
photo cred: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...