Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wonderbar Wednesday: Week 1

Yes, the Wonderbar is truly a small wonder


After one week of using the Wonderbar, I’ve experienced some changes, but that is expected with any new skin care product, and is especially true with Wonderbar. Wonderbar is a company that is confident in its products results, and they are extremely transparent about what it takes to get those results which I truly respect. I expected not to see any significant changes for the positive for at least a month, and after a week of use I’ve notice that my skin is SIGNIFICANTLY drier, with the worse areas being around my nose and on my neck (which is mildly irritated) but all in all it’s just annoying nothing painful, and luckily no peeling.

Week 1 Before Wonderbar Use


My Wonderbar Week 1 Rewind:

Wonderbar is definitely a “new” experience and I had to adjust my AM/PM routines accordingly, here’s what I did:
1. I wet my skin ( after a couple of days, I preferred for my skin to be damp and not soaking wet)
2. I lathered the Wonderbar in my hands and massaged it into my face
3. I left the lather from the Wonderbar on my face for 3-5 minutes as directed ( I’ve been doing a whole 5 minutes)
4. Rinsed and applied my normal moisturizer


Week 1 Before Wonderbar Use


While I’ve experienced dryness, and a little redness on my neck I haven’t experienced the worse (yet) of the “healing crisis” which Wonderbar defines as :

“Some people may go through a Detox period also known as the “Healing Crisis”. As the Wonderbar works on repairing the skin to restore its balance, one may experience some itchiness, dryness, peeling or even breakouts. This happens as the toxins trapped under the skin are flushed out. Most skin care products you find on the market act to suppress toxins in the skin, preventing them from coming out (eg. cystic acne, blackheads, etc.). This hinders the skin from being healed completely. Most of us have used these products. The MOOR substance found in the Wonderbar (with the essence of over 700 herbs & plants), is extremely effective in flushing out all of these toxins that may have been trapped under the skin for many years.”


After 1 Week (7 Days) of Use not much change



Some other beauty bloggers said they didn’t experience the “healing crisis” until about 2 weeks, so I’ll let you know my experiences (Wonderbar also says not all will experience this as they don’t have as many toxins). Some others have said that the “healing crisis” was so bad that they couldn’t stick with it, but I’m here for the long haul anything you really want you typically have to work/sacrifice for and I aim to have great skin!

I actually noticed a little change (hyper-pigmentation is lighter) not sure if it was natual fading or due to the Wonderbar

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...