Thursday, October 7, 2010

SoCal Corner: PeaceImages

My most recent purchase "Lady Thor", photo cred: PeaceImages

Hands down PeaceImages based out of LA is one of my current jewelry obsessions; I’ve literally pulled out my credit card twice in less than 24 hours, (and as I’m writing this it’s become 3 times in one week). The “peaces” range from big bold feather earrings, collared necklaces, to even a men’s collection. I personally have been a customer since the wonderful designer Camille was selling her “peaces” exclusively on Etsy, she’s recently set up shop at a new location PeaceImages on the Big Cartel network, where they can’t even keep up with her as an artist ( limited to 100 pieces in that shop). In addition to Etsy and Big Cartel, Camille has been able to get some actual brick and mortar locations to carry her beautiful brand (see below), none in the Bay Area just yet, but I have my fingers crossed that she will make it to NorCal soon. The brand has a price range for every budget too from $15 to about $80 dollars, so there really is no excuse not to at least take a look. Truthfully with designs like the ones from PeaceImages, there aren’t really enough words to describe the sometimes ethnic, whimsical, soul stirring, thoughtful, eye-catching, visionary brand, the art speaks for itself!


Brick and Mortar Locations:

iVogue
7561 Melrose Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90046

YEYO Arts
7200 Locust St. Louis, MO 63112


Below: my personal PeaceImages collection

2 comments:

healy said...

love that pieces. .xoxo

Coily Mystic said...

love the necklaces

love&peace
http://coilymystic.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...