Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sale Alert: Tart at Ideeli


I very rarely promote specific items from sample sales, but today I felt like I had to. The illusive and always quick to sale out Infinity Dress by Tart is on sale today at Ideeli. I’ve seen this dress which comes in a long (floor length) and short (knee length) version and it is literally so versatile since it’s a convertible dress that can be worn a multitude of ways. The dress retails for $285.00 (long) and $258.00 (short) and is marked down to an amazing $72 and $70 dollars! Also on sale one of my favorite costume jewelry brands Noir, can’t wait to shop this sale!

P.S. Ideeli is an invite only sample sale site but of course I have a invite for you HERE !
photo cred: Ideeli

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...