Wednesday, August 18, 2010

BASF Men's: Leather Converse All Star


It’s my belief that every man should own a pair of classic Converse All Star sneakers or as they are so lovingly called “Chucks”. I know many guys are into the larger named shoe brands or shoes that are donned by sports stars, and at the end of the day there’s nothing wrong with that. However men who want to add something hip, cool, and even chic I say pick up a pair of All Stars on your next shoe excursion. My personal suggestion would be a traditional all black pair, but for a man that is looking to be slightly more fashionable, you must pick up a pair of leather Chucks, you can even pick your poison because like the originals they come in hi and low-tops. You can find both cuts in the leather variety for $65 at Tobi a hip, fashion forward, Bay Area based online store that caters men as much as they do women. I also found an awesome deal for the low tops at Famous Footwear for $54.99. Happy Shopping Dudes!

1 comment:

Louis Vuitton Handbags said...

best shoes for me! this can match almost everything i wear..even dresses!
a must have for everyone =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...