Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Accessory Find of the Week: In the Raw by asyah



In July I had one of my most exciting opportunities since launching this blog when I got invited to the Burberry Beauty launch which also gave me an opportunity to interview Burberry CCO Christopher Bailey. As a part of that event I was treated to a complementary makeup application, and that’s where I met a wonderfully talented makeup artist who is also a jewelry designer. While I was getting my makeup applied I noticed one of the ladies helping me had on a pair of the most gorgeous earrings, which she then told me she made herself, of course I gave my her information and told her to contact me when she was ready. To my pleasure and my surprise I received a call from Asyah, letting me know she launched her Etsy site In the Raw by asyah . The collection features necklaces, bracelets, and the earrings including the ones I fell in love with (pictured). The name of the line “In the Raw” really does tell the story about the earthy, unprocessed, and ruggedly refined pieces in her collections. However don’t let the descriptor of “earthy” fool you these pieces can and are worn on the chic, hip, fashion forward floors of Nordstrom so they are an easy transition from a breezy casual day to a fun night. The other plus of In the Raw by asyah is the fact that there's a price point for everyone with pieces ranging from $15-$80. If you love supporting sites like Etsy and of course Bay Area designers I suggest you check out In the Raw by asyah, I promise you’ll get compliments on whatever you purchase. HAPPY SHOPPING!
photo cred: In the Raw by asyah

1 comment:

annierama said...

I love these earrings! check ou tmy blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...