Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shoe Find of the Week: DATE Boot

As you may have gathered from some of my past post, and as the widget to the left suggests I’m on twitter, and on that site I follow some of the most fashionable people in the world one of them being June Ambrose who’s a fashion stylist and designer (@juneAmbrose). Yesterday @juneAmbrose tweeted the most gorgeous boot while she was pursuing Bakers Shoes, yeap I said it Bakers! The Date is 100% leather, round toed, lace-up, combat boot with the once hardcore and now chic additions of studs. I’m in love with the black personally but it also come in tan, and brown which are accented in brass colored studs. Why am I coveting a combat boot on the brink of summer I have no clue, but when I get these babies I’m definitely not waiting to wear them. Seriously why not a combat boot for summer, I can bring 90’s grunge back Courtney Love style with the Date boot and a long summer dress, or even with some Levi cut offs, and a plain white tee! But of course this boot will transition well into fall/winter too so the $179 price tag doesn’t seem too steep for something I can probably find a reason to wear no matter what the weathers like outside. Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, I think I have a “date” with this boot. Happy Shopping!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...