Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cute Collabo: Whitley Kros and Urban Outfitters

Literally one of my first posts on this blog way back in March 2008 was about the hot design duo behind Whitley Kros. After that I heard some more buzz on other media outlets, and even picked up a few pieces from revolve.com but then noticed that the brand kind of waned in popularity. I’m so glad to see like this blog Whitley Kros is still around, and what’s even better is that it’s being sold at my favorite store of all times Urban Outfitters. Right now the line looks to be just tees, but I’m hoping (fingers Kros, I mean crossed) that they expand the Urban Outfitters selection to include some of the great pants, and jackets the line offered. Another great bonus about this business venture is that the tees are priced 16 dollars less than I’ve seen anywhere else. Happy Shopping!
p.s. you can also find a large selection of Whitley Kros items at shopbop.com

photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...