Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Beauty Find of The Week: Josie Maran Argan Tinted Moisturizer



While I love make up, one thing I HATE is foundation. I know some of you are reading that last sentence with your mouth wide open in shock that anyone would leave the house without “perfect” skin, and others like me can deal with the minor imperfections (occasional bump, a little discoloration) of our skin. I use to only wear foundation when I went out, and I've tried many things from mineral makeup, to the popular “light coverage” liquid formulas and to no avail, there was always something off about it to me, like it wasn’t me. Well again Josie Maran has created a product that is wonderful the Argan Tinted Moisturizer that I absolutely love, and while I don’t wear if everyday I do wear it in place of a foundation when I go out. Josie Maran's Argan Tinted Moisturizer gives your skin a more even tone, while not looking cakey, or as if you have “something on” it just enhances the natural you!


That is the color I use Espresso, and you only need that much



The moisturizer not only contains Argan Oil which holds so many wonderful properties, including anti aging ones it contains a 30 SPF that will protected you from harmful UBV and UBA rays. The tinted mosturizer is also all natural, organic, paraben free, toxin free, fragrance free, and cruelty free, not to mention recyclable! The long lasting 1.7 oz tube ( you don’t need much) is $38 and comes in 5 shades Crème (very fair), Butter (light), Linen (medium), Desert (rich brown tone), and Espresso (rich/deep tone). So regardless of if you love foundation, and want to give your skin a break from heavy foundations during the day, or you’re like me Josie Maran’s Argan Tinted Moisturizer is for you.
Disclaimer: The product used for this post was provided toBay Area Style File by the manufacture/PR company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...