Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Style File Find of the Week: Somers Dress



Time and time again the small not big name designers are the ones that seem to always have a hold on me. Once again With Hearts in My Eyes has amazed me with a wonderful piece. This time it’s the Somers dress , a little black dress with a come hither cut out back. The high crew neckline, ¾ length sleeves, and respectable hemline make this dress wearable for many shapes and sizes not to mention cotton/lycra fabrication making it of the comfortable variety. This dress can be rocked out with booties, and a funky jacket, or worn with some statement earrings, or a bold bangle, I would definitely leave the neck line alone the simplicity of it is too chic to touch. As with all the With Hearts in My Eye pieces I’ve featured on the blog, this number can be found at Bona Drag. It’s a little pricey at $170 but it’s handmade to order and a timeless classic with a touch of spunk, a modern day investment piece. HAPPY SHOPPING!
photo cred: Bona Drag

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...