Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lux Lust: costume dept. Gold Lux Dress


This dress is SICK, and I mean that in a good way! Remember when I introduced some of you to costume dept. a while back, well they have moved up in the fashion world and while they still make great limited quantity leggings, I have been seeing some fabulous tops, and other items from them.
The Gold Lux Dress (Black/Gold)
is by far one of the most beautiful items I have seen from them, it might just be the most beautiful item I have seen outside of a the runways of Paris, Italy, and New York this year! Like I’ve said I love me a good sequin, life wouldn’t be worth living without them, but this dress would give drama in any fabric choice. The low cut front (which unfortunately makes this virtually unwearble for me…I’m “endowed”) , the over the top ruffle accents are simply fabulous. The name also says it all “lux” and that isn't just because it's of its beauty but also for its price tag….it’s $646, but if you have somewhere to wear it, and have the extra cash I would go for it, this is a show stopper. Happy Shopping!

photo cred: 80s Purple

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like gold dresses.

luxdress said...

thanks for the post guys..
luxdress

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...