Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beauty Find of the Week: Aqualia Antiox Fresh Serum

photo cred: Vichy Laboratoires
I have to say I may have never heard of Vichy Laboratoires if it wasn’t for my participation in the Glam networks spokesblogger program, which would have been sad because Vichy Laboratoires is the number 1 skincare brand in European pharmacies. Vichy Laboratoires’ was founded in 1931 and has been dedicated to great skin ever since with focuses in skin aging to skin dryness, acne prone skin, and sun protection.
In the "lab" mixing before my first use

I was given a chance to review Vichy’s Aqualia Antiox Fresh Serum one of their newest products. Aqualia Antiox Fresh Serum is touted to refresh your complex, moisturize, and give you instant radiance. Let me tell you it was one of the most unique serums I have seen, and I’ve been seeing a lot lately. First there is some minor mixing you must do on your own, you combine the concentrated PURE CITRUS POLYPHENOL™ serum with the PURE VITAMIN C AT 10% DOSE powder packet which you should do right before you plan to use it for the first time. Here’s the catch, which is not really a catch the serum is paraben and preservative free so it must be kept refrigerated, and only last 21 days.

A small amount goes a long way (excuse the chipped nails too)

I started using the product for myself nightly on March 16th, and I have to say the claim of instant radiance is true, so after about a week I started using it in the day time ( because that's when I want my radiance) before my normal moisturizer. Now I can’t say it has reduced fine lines, because luckily I never had any but there is a certain glow it gives you, there is also a distinct softness to my skin that I didn’t have before. It’s not pricey for what you get ($45), but then again you do have to discard the mixture after 21 days. You can use the serum once or twice a day whatever you choose, if your game give it a try….HAPPY SHOPPING!

Disclaimer: The product used for this post was provided toBay Area Style File by the manufacture/PR company.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...