Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beauty Beat: Shu Uemura at the SF Asian American Film Festival


Not sure if some of you know it, but not only do I fashion/beauty blog I occasionally take me love for movies to the blogasphere with my other site Reel Watcher. I enjoy all types of movies thrillers, drama, horror, and some of my favorites happen to be foreign films, and I tend to heavily lean towards Asian films. It just so happens that an Asian Film “Lust/Caution” is what inspired me to start the blog. What’s great for me is that now two of my loves are colliding this weekend in San Francisco with the help of Shu Uemura. Shu Uemura will be in full force at Saturdays (March 13th) Asian American Film Festival with booths where their world famous makeup artist will be giving complimentary makeovers, and lash applications. Stay tuned for some great Asian American spring beauty tips from Shu Uemura’s Principal makeup artist, Rita Brown.


Can’t make it to the festival, but interested in some great Asian American Films to watch check out one that I liked “West 32nd” staring John Cho.
photo cred: Shu Uemura

1 comment:

Sarade said...

SHu Uemura always does their own thing, and manages to stay ahead of the trends. I find this brand irresistable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...