Monday, March 29, 2010

Accessory Find of the Week: Eclectic Turquoise Drop Earrings


I always talk to you about pieces that you can wear many ways, very basic yet fun and unique clothes that can be worn time and again. I also talk about a fun statement pieces usually a bold ring, or a fun necklace. I very rarely speak about fun, bold earrings, with the exception of my favorite ladies, and wonderful designers of Headbanger Accessories (a fabulous Bay Areas Earring line). Today I was browsing (AND BUYING) my favorite site UrbanOutfitters.com when I came across these aptly named Eclectic Turquoise Drops. I love these babies, because like I’ve said time and time before jeans and a t- shirt are a staple for me, and all I have to do is throw on a pair of cute heels and an exciting accessory to spice it up, and these faux turquoise, and rhinestone earrings are just the piece to do it. While there is a clear glamour aspect to them, the stone detail, and the choice of the turquoise color itself also makes them a little “earthy”, and for 24 bucks why not? HAPPY SHOPPING!
photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...