Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Wishlist Wonderland: Urban Outfitters

I find it fitting that the final wish list that I feature is from my favorite store in the whole wide world Urban Outfitters. Urban Outfitters is a store that I’ve been shopping at since I was a teenagers, and I also worked at during college ( Berkeley Store on Bancroft to be exact), and while my style has change a little since then I have always been able to find pieces that are age/style appropriate for me. This particular wish list is vast, and was really difficult to edit, but I hope you enjoy it.



Dark Harts Studded Legging - $48.00


Silence & Noise Strong Shoulder Blazer - $78.00
BDG Pull On Denim Legging - $39.00


Make sure you check out the “Style File Finds” section of my blog (to your right) there are a couple of cool discounts that are being offered by Urban Outfitters for the Holiday season.

photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...