Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Style File Find of the Week: The Sylvie Fishtail Dress

Okay I know I’m not alone here in this little issue, have you ever wanted a item of clothing yet had absolutely, positively no place to wear it? Well that’s how I feel about the Sylvie fishtail dress. The dress is absolutely without a doubt drool worthy, so simple in design, but so complex in it’s beauty. Sigh the dramatic low cut back, the mini fish tail train, WEARING.ME.OUT! But seriously, the way the simple black cotton lycra drapes perfectly over the body, showing off a wonderful shape and hiding flaws it really gets not better. The dress is by one of my favorite indie designers With Hearts In My Eyes, whose made to order Rose Top (the dress is made to order too) I already have and which I get tons of compliments on every time I wear it and it’s also from one of my favorite online boutiques Bona Drag. The dress is reasonably prices at $180 considering the workmanship and the over all dramatic effect, I have a little bonus coming up soon and I’m thinking about buying it, but I’m so afraid that it will never be worn and just be a work of art imprisoned in my closet. If you have a place to wear this beauty, I suggest you buy it…HAPPY SHOPPING!

photo cred: Bona Drag

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...