Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nailed It: Fall Flowers


There was something in the air when I decided to get my nails done. I was really feeling the cold snap in the air the orange, and yellow leafs on the ground so much so I almost didn’t get any glitter, much to the amazement of Keina (my nail artist). I of course couldn’t resist the glitter and got just a bit on the tips of my nails. The one thing that I had my mind set on when I entered Bisou Nail Lounge was that I wanted dried flowers; yes those are actual flowers on/in my nails. There’s not much more to say about them, other than I love them!

Like my nails then check out Bisou Nail Lounge:5292 College Ave Oakland, CA 94618

P.S. I’ll be guest blogging about all things CalGel on VampyVarnish.com soon I’ll keep you posted!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...