Thursday, December 3, 2009

B.A.Style Steal of the Day: Shoot Your Eye Out Tee


I can’t lie I’m not one of those fa la la la la, huge flocked tree, Christmas Carol type of girls, actually Christmas music makes me cringe, but I do appreciate the holiday season as a time for getting together with family, and of course great food. The one thing other than family that makes me love the holiday season is not “ It’s A Wonderful Life” or “White Christmas” but you guessed it “A Christmas Story” which is one of the funniest movies around. So imagine my glee when I saw this wonderful “A Christmas Story” themed t-shirt with my favorite line from the entire movie at Urban Outfitters. Not to mention it’s on sale for 15 bucks, which makes it even better! So if you can’t get a fishnet leg lamp this is the next best thing. HAPPY SHOPPING!
photo cred: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...