Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BASF Trend Report: Nauticals

Ahoy Mateys! Now that the Holiday Season is winding down all the stores are gearing up for Spring 2010, and from what I’m seeing one of this Springs trends is well ARRRRRGH Nautical. Nautical typically comes back every few years or so, and I’m thinking this year may be a good idea to pick up a nautical-eque investment piece, and for us girls on a budget finding reasonably priced pieces that arefit the theme but are fully functinal for everyday wear and of course nautical inspired accessories. My other advice is try and keep some of those oh so fun, sometimes cheesy, and hard to re-wear red, white, and blue pieces to a minimum ( although I think I must get at least one. with that enjoy some of my favorite nautical pieces for Spring 2010,Anchors away!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...